Secrets to Wetland Delineation Concurrence
Do you submit wetland delineation reports for review, only to have the reviewing agencies respond with more questions? Would you like to find out how to streamline the delineation review process so that a "Wetland Delineation Concurrence" is a matter of formality rather than argument? This course has been developed in an effort to improve the efficiency of the review process for both the reviewers and the delineators. Reviewing agency staff time is well spent when a submitted report is not only accurate, but is also well-documented and laid out in a way that speeds the review process. This course will cover commonly encountered errors and omissions that can delay concurrence, and will provide direction for not only the minimum report contents, but also the best way to exhibit the documentation to obtain concurrence.
This class is intended for both new and seasoned delineators. 6 Direct Continuing Education Hours for WDCP.
Instructors: Greg Larson (US ACOE), Barbara Walther (US ACOE), Dennis Rodacker (BWSR)
|Date||Location||Early Registration Deadline||Last Day to Register/|
Payment Due By
|October 20||Arden Hills||September 22||October 17|
*Course time is approximately 8:30-4:30.
Cost: $190 ($215 after Early Registration Deadline)
- Registration Form - For Checks and Purchase Orders
- Register Online for this class - Credit Cards only*
* Registration online is placed through learning.umn.edu, any questions with login/passwords should be directed to the number or email on the homepage of that site.
- Registration is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registrations may be accepted after the last open registration date pending class size.
- Specifics regarding class location, agenda, etc. will all be sent via email upon receiving registration and payment.
- Payments must be received prior to the course date in order for your space to be held. Confirmations and all other correspondences will be sent via email.
- Please make check payable to the University of Minnesota.
- The registration fee includes refreshments, snacks, lunch and course materials. Dinner and hotel accommodations are on your own.
Mail registration form and payment to:
173 McNeal Hall
1985 Buford Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
A $30 processing fee will be assessed if you cancel up to three working days by 4:30 pm prior to any session. Any cancellation after these dates will forfeit the entire registration fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email, mail, or fax.
You may substitute another person's registration for your own. You must do this within five working days prior to the course.