Aerial Photo Review
This 1-day training will present the information needed to use the 2016 issued joint Guidance for Offsite Hydrology/Wetland Determinations. The course will discuss the methodology and details for using the guidance. We will have half a day of classroom in the morning and a field exercise in the afternoon.
This class is intended for both new and seasoned delineators. 6 Direct Continuing Education Hours for WDCP.
Instructors: Barbara Walther (US ACOE), Ben Meyer (BWSR), Dennis Rodacker (BWSR), Aaron Finke (SWCD), Ben Carlson (BWSR)
|Date||Location||Early Registration Deadline||Last Day to Register/
Payment Due By
|May 3||Cologne, MN - Carver Co. Public Work||April 20||April 30|
|October 11||Waite Park, MN - Moose Lodge||September 6||October 4|
*Course time is approximately 8:30-4:30.
Cost: $200 ($245 after Early Registration Deadline)
* Registration online is placed through learning.umn.edu, any questions with login/passwords should be directed to the number or email on the homepage of that site.
- Registration is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registrations may be accepted after the last open registration date pending class size.
- Specifics regarding class location, agenda, etc. will all be sent via email upon receiving registration and payment.
- Payments must be received prior to the course date in order for your space to be held. Confirmations and all other correspondences will be sent via email.
- Please make check payable to the University of Minnesota.
- The registration fee includes refreshments, snacks, lunch and course materials. Dinner and hotel accommodations are on your own.
Mail registration form and payment to:
173 McNeal Hall
1985 Buford Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
A $30 processing fee will be assessed if you cancel up to three working days by 4:30 pm prior to any session. Any cancellation after these dates will forfeit the entire registration fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email, mail, or fax.
You may substitute another person's registration for your own. You must do this within five working days prior to the course.