Soils Half-Day Continuing Education
This half-day soils training worth 3 direct hours of WDCP Continuing Education is for wetland delineators that have had prior soils training but need to refresh their soil identification skills. This field-based training will focus on soil texturing, coloring, and profile descriptions. We will then use this information to discuss and apply hydric soil field indicators.
The audience for this class is any wetland delineator with limited soil training or those who want a refresher on soil basics for purposes of wetland delineation.
Instructors: Dan Wheeler (U of MN), Dennis Rodacker (BWSR), Ben Meyer (BWSR), Dave Demmer (BWSR)
|Date||Location||Early Registration |
|Last Day to Register/|
Payment Due By
|June 14, 2017||Arden Hills||May 10||June 2|
|September 13, 2017||Little Falls||August 9||September 1|
*Course time is 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
Cost: $75 ($85 if after Early Registration Deadline)
- Registration Form - For Checks and Purchase Orders
- Register for June 14th Online - Credit Cards only*
- Register for September 13th Online - Credit Cards onlly*
* Registration online is placed through learning.umn.edu, any questions with login/passwords should be directed to the number or email on the homepage of that site.
- Registration is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registrations may be accepted after the last open registration date pending class size.
- Specifics regarding class location, agenda, etc. will all be sent via email upon receiving registration and payment.
- Payments must be received prior to the course date in order for your space to be held. Confirmations and all other correspondences will be sent via email.
- Please make check payable to the University of Minnesota.
- The registration fee includes refreshments, snacks, lunch and course materials. Dinner and hotel accommodations are on your own.
Mail registration form and payment to:
173 McNeal Hall
1985 Buford Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
A $30 processing fee will be assessed if you cancel up to three working days by 4:30 pm prior to any session. Any cancellation after these dates will forfeit the entire registration fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email, mail, or fax.
You may substitute another person's registration for your own. You must do this within five working days prior to the course.