Vegetation Scavenger Hunt
This fun half-day course, worth 3 direct hours of WDCP Continuing Education, is for wetland delineators who have had some prior plant identification training and need to refresh their plant identification skills. This field-based session will provide a refresher in identification skills and plant anatomy basics through a field exercise that will employ a fun scavenger hunt to investigate local wetland and upland species.
Instructors: Barbara Walther (US ACOE), Dan Shaw (BWSR), Carol Strojny (BWSR)
|Date||Location||Early Registration |
|Last Day to Register/|
Payment Due By
|June 13, 2017||Arden Hills||May 9||June 2|
|September 12, 2017||Little Falls||August 8||September 1|
*Course time is approximately 1:00-4:00
Cost: $75 ($85 after Early Registration deaadline)
- Registration Form - For Checks and Purchase Orders
- Register for June 13th Online - Credit Card only*
- Register for September 12th Online - Credit Card only*
* Registration online is placed through learning.umn.edu, any questions with login/passwords should be directed to the number or email on the homepage of that site.
- Registration is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. No registrations will be accepted after the last open registration date.
- Specifics regarding class location, agenda, etc. will all be sent via email upon receiving registration and payment.
- Payments must be received prior to the course date in order for your space to be held. Confirmations and all other correspondences will be sent via email.
- Please make check payable to the University of Minnesota
- The registration fee includes refreshments, snacks, lunch and course materials. Dinner and hotel accommodations are on your own.
Mail registration form and payment to:
173 McNeal Hall
1985 Buford Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
A $30 processing fee will be assessed if you cancel up to three working days by 4:30 pm prior to any session. Any cancellation after these dates will forfeit the entire registration fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email, mail, or fax.
You may substitute another person's registration for your own. You must do this within five working days prior to the course.