Wetland Delineation Field Day
This 1-day delineation training is a refresher for individuals with prior wetland delineation training, or certified delineators that do not get out to the field enough to keep their field skills sharp. At this training, we will go over the wetland delineation process, but will focus on the field skill necessary for delineation. We will also discuss the wetland delineation reports and reviews. This course is worth 6 direct Continuing Eduation Hours for WDCP.
Instructors: Ben Meyer (BWSR), Ken Powell (BWSR), Ben Meyer (BWSR), Dan Wheeler (U of MN), Jed Chesnut (BWSR), Barbara Walther (US ACOE), Andrew Grean (SWCD)
|Date||Location||Early Registration |
|Last Day to Register/|
Payment Due By
|August 16, 2017||Maple Lake||July 12||August 11|
*Course time is approximately 8:30-4:30.
Cost: $200 ($225 after Early Registration deadline)
- Registration Form - For Checks and Purchase Orders
- Register Online for this class - Credit Cards only*
* Registration online is placed through learning.umn.edu, any questions with login/passwords should be directed to the number or email on the homepage of that site.
- Registration is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registrations may be accepted after the last open registration date pending class size.
- Specifics regarding class location, agenda, etc. will all be sent via email upon receiving registration and payment.
- Payments must be received prior to the course date in order for your space to be held. Confirmations and all other correspondences will be sent via email.
- Please make check payable to the University of Minnesota.
- The registration fee includes refreshments, snacks, lunch and course materials. Dinner and hotel accommodations are on your own.
Mail registration form and payment to:
173 McNeal Hall
1985 Buford Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
A $30 processing fee will be assessed if you cancel up to three working days by 4:30 pm prior to any session. Any cancellation after these dates will forfeit the entire registration fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email, mail, or fax.
You may substitute another person's registration for your own. You must do this within five working days prior to the course.